Time for a new blog i think, i have so much in my head i want to share with people but I'm not sure people want to know so, I'm starting a blog so that folks that do can and folks that don't cant
I'm Emma mummy to Alfie who's nearly 5 and Imogen who's 3, i like half way up a pear tree in a little house with my wonderful other half
Today we are 8 sleeps away from xmas, i think I'm ready i have 3 presents to get they are all wrapped other than that and the foods in now if i could shake this awful cold well id be all set, Alfie has he school nativity tomorrow hes the inn keeper, i shall be having words about sending pregnant woman away ;)
anyway I'm off to play with more setting there will be more tomorrow

No comments:
Post a Comment